Goals – The Key To Small Business Success
Goals are essential to the long-term success of every small business and for most people, goals are pretty easy to create. Accomplishment is the hard part!
This might help:
- Find an accountability partner who has your best interest at heart.
- Break the goal down into manageable parts. Put a deadline to each part. Share all with your accountability partner.
- Delegate what you can with due dates. Make sure you follow up with your delegates on a regular basis to make sure things are progressing.
- Stick to the deadlines and make sure you are doing your part. Remember, anything worth doing is going to be hard work. If it wasn’t, everyone would be doing it.
- Keep everyone up-to-date on goal progress. Be honest with your accountability partner. No excuses!
- Adjust as you go if you have to – don’t abandon your goal!
- Celebrate when you’ve accomplished your goal. Remember to acknowledge all who had a part in your success.
If you don’t know where you’re going,
you’ll end up somewhere else.
– Yogi Berra